Join government and industry thought leaders in Washington, D.C. on October 3-5, 2017 for the third annual Smart Cities Week — North America’s premier smart cities conference and expo. Smart Cities Week® connects city leaders to technology and innovation which allows them to better meet the needs of their citizens while being agile, responsive, resilient and sustainable. Developed by the Smart Cities Council, the recognized leader in smart cities education, the event features best practices in breaking down barriers to progress and instilling a culture of collaboration — highlighting cross-cutting solutions that public officials can use to create a holistic, integrated approach to improve livability, workability and sustainability in their communities.
You will see, hear and experience the smart technologies that are already working in cities around the world to save money, build more robust economies and enhance citizens’ lives. Here’s what you can expect when you attend the event:
- Effective networking opportunities – connecting 1,800+ smart cities experts and city leaders
- A two-day, multi-track Strategic Conference Program featuring in-depth presentations from experts from across the world
- Two-day free-to-attend Hub Sessions on the exhibition floor
- An extensive exhibition featuring 50+ solution providers
- Live demos for insight into the latest products and solutions Join us at Smart Cities Week® to gain knowledge, insight and proven ideas that you can put to work right away