DowntownDC BID's Annual Report: Now Online and Available Via App
By Rachel Rose Hartman
Each year, the DowntownDC BID produces a comprehensive Annual Report offering fun facts about DowntownDC, a preview of where Downtown is headed, an explanation of what the BID has done for you, and details on exactly how we allocate funds.
Did you know that the following occurred in fiscal year 2013 (Oct. 1, 2012 to Sept. 30, 2013)?
- The BID's Safety/Hospitality and Maintenance (SAMs) employees offered 273,523 citizen assists in and removed 197,789 bags of trash?
- SAMs now have automated external defibrillators (AEDs) in their information kiosks and vehicles and are implementing a new Smartphone system?
- Sidewalk damage resolution rates improved by 197 percent, street pole repairs by 678 percent and tree box maintenance by 588 percent?
- There are now 145 new bike racks in Downtown, care of the BID, with many more on the way in 2014?
- Eight new destination restaurants joined the BID area last year?
Find out more by getting your own copy of the DowntownDC BID's 2013 Annual Report.
Read the report online here: http://www.downtowndc.org/reports/annual-report-2013
Or follow this link to download the Annual Report app for your iPad and interactively navigate the report and all of its data.